We are doing all we can to protect our clients and staff while the coronavirus outbreak is still ongoing.
As part of this, we are asking all clients who have made an appointment with us to check if they
should be self-isolating.
If you should be in self-isolation, please cancel your appointment. We will reschedule it for you. No cancellation charges will be made.
YOU MUST SELF-ISOLATE AND NOT COME IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
• You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus.
• You have tested positive for coronavirus.
• You have any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19). The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
-- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not
need to measure your temperature).
-- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or
more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than
-- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot
smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms.
• You live with someone who:
-- Is waiting for a coronavirus test result.
-- Has tested positive for coronavirus.
-- Has symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19).
We’ve put extra measures in place for the safety of you and our staff members:
• All appointment bookings must be made via phoning 02392 369432 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We will not accept walk-in appointments or bookings.
• From August 15th 2020 all restrictions on facial treatments are lifted.
-- Patch tests for eyelash lifts and/or tinting are still required. All previous customers will need a new up-to-date patch test.
• Where possible, please pay by card or contactless. All voucher sales are available online through Fresha, our booking system.
• We require all clients to fill in our COVID-19 consultation form before or on arrival so that we can provide the best possible and safe experience to our clients and staff members.
-- As part of this consultation we are implementing contactless temperature testing for our staff and customers. (This consultation data is still protected under GRPR law, and will only be used for the NHS Test and Trace scheme.)
• You will be required to wash/sanitise your hands when entering and leaving the salon.
-- Staff members who already wash their hands twice per customer, will also increase their hand washing/sanitising.
• We ask you to wear a face cover or face mask to and during your appointment.
-- If you do not own a face cover or mask, we will provide a disposable mask or a face visor for use during your appointment.
• Our staff are required to wear a face visor & a type II face mask. Our personal protective equipment also includes our salon uniform, disposable gloves and aprons, which will be worn during your appointment.
• Appointments will be spaced with a 15-30 minute slot between them, for salon cleaning & sanitation, ready for the next appointment.
• Where possible, equipment will be disposable, and towels washed at 60° as per the government guidelines.
• Please attend your appointment alone. We cannot accept children accompanying you at this time.
• Please arrive to your appointment at the stated time.
-- If you are early, please wait in your car or at the designated spot outside the salon.
-- Our waiting area is not in use, though we will do our best to accommodate customers in need.
• We have removed all product testers and magazines from reception. We ask you not to touch any retail. To purchase products, please ask a member of staff.
• Presently we are not providing hot drinks, though we can provide you with water in a disposable cup. You are welcome to bring your own water bottle.
Please get in touch if you have any questions - we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.